Island Timberlands routinely puts various job contracts out to tender, and evaluates bids on jobs based on your safety performance and program merits, organizational capacity, environmental record, and bid competitiveness.
If you are not one of Island Timberlands' registered contractors, but would like to work with Island Timberlands and be invited to bid on our tender packages, we require the following information to be submitted to 1420 E. Island Highway, Nanoose Bay, BC, V9P 9A3:
- Brief history of your business, including average annual volume of work, current organization chart, and listing of available equipment
- Certificate of Insurance, fully completed and signed
- A current WorkSafe BC letter stating that your Employer assessments have been paid
- Contractor's Safety Statistics Summary form fully completed and signed
- Contractor's Safety Manual
- Proof of Certification with the B.C. Forest Safety Council
- Any other information that you believe will be beneficial in the decision making process
Communities benefit from the economic activity of companies like Island Timberlands operating in their area. We encourage contractors to network with and research local businesses and services. The local Chamber of Commerce or other community organizations can be a valuable source for mutually beneficial business-to-business relationships.
Chambers of Commerce: